Palm Place Condos For Sale
Palm Place is a residential complex located in Sarasota, Florida. It was built in 1983 and consists of an 8-story building with 35 condominium units. The complex is situated in the downtown area of Sarasota, providing easy access to the city's many attractions and amenities. Read more about Palm Place condos.
Location of Palm Place Condos
The units in Palm Place are available in a range of sizes and layouts, including one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom options. The units are equipped with a variety of features and amenities, including balconies or lanais, full kitchens, and laundry facilities.
The building itself offers a range of amenities for residents to enjoy, including a swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and community room. There is also a covered parking area for residents' vehicles.
The location of Palm Place is particularly desirable, as it is just a short distance from many of Sarasota's top attractions, including the Sarasota Opera House, the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, and the Ringling Museum of Art. The complex is also located near a variety of restaurants, shops, and other services, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a convenient and comfortable place to call home in Sarasota.
Here are some more specific details about Palm Place condos in Sarasota, FL:
- The building is located at 425 South Palm Avenue in downtown Sarasota, just a few blocks south of Main Street.
- The 8-story building is made of concrete and has a modern architectural style.
- The condos range in size from 1,070 to 2,700 square feet and have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- The units feature open floor plans, high ceilings, large windows, and sliding glass doors that lead to private balconies or lanais.
- The kitchens are fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry.
- The bathrooms have marble floors, dual vanities, and walk-in showers or bathtubs.
- Each unit has a full-sized washer and dryer, as well as ample storage space.
- The building amenities include a heated pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, club room, and covered parking.
- The building has a secured entry system, on-site management, and 24-hour concierge service.
- Palm Place is pet-friendly, allowing up to 2 pets per unit with a maximum weight limit of 30 pounds each.
- The monthly maintenance fee includes building maintenance, water, sewer, trash, basic cable TV, and high-speed internet.
- The complex is within walking distance of many downtown Sarasota attractions, including the Sarasota Bayfront, Marina Jack, and the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall.
In conclusion, Palm Place condos offer luxurious and convenient living in a prime location. Whether you're looking to retire in paradise or simply want to experience all that Sarasota has to offer, Palm Place is an excellent choice.
If you're interested in learning more about Palm Place condos or would like to schedule a viewing, feel free to contact us today!
Palm Place Photos
Looking to enjoy the downtown lifestyle in Sarasota, Florida. I don't blame you. That is a ... Read more about Within 100 Yards of Main Street
Looking for a great place to build a home near downtown Sarasota? For many, living in a condo is ... Read more about Redevelopment Opportunity near Downtown Sarasota
Is this the end of a boom cycle in the real estate market? It is too early to tell but some believe ... Read more about Rising Inventories - Market Shifting in Sarasota?
The post below is from our other blog at DwellingWell.com. You can read it here - Season Update - ... Read more about Season Update - What is Happening in Sarasota?